View Single Post
Old
03-24-2012, 01:51 PM
Whitesnake
Steel your Habs away

vCash: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Our team started the year with a top 9. Over a short period of games, with every branch of management contributing, that got transformed into a top3 + plekanec.
Gauthier needs to be fired, no question there.
But had RC known what he was actually doing, then we could still have been somewhat competitive.
He played his part in this horrible season.

You said the man did a good job because your standards were so low, all you cared about was "keeping good spirits", as if this was elementary school. He also took over around the 30game mark, so, plenty of time for him to get things figured out.

Muller took over a crappy team too, yet he was actually able to COACH them.
While you think I'm saying that RC was not that bad, which it isn't true, I'd love to know if you think that we are finally not that bad of a team after all and only RC is making this team much worst than it is. Or is a misconception on my part. 'Cause frankly, I think there's a lot more than RC at this point. And I'm not even talking about Gauthier who you know my position about him...Gauthier loves to play with us by having his final press conference the day after being eliminated, I hope he's fired before.

Actually, I hope Molson return the favor. Fire his ass between the 2nd and the 3rd period of the last game.

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote