View Single Post
Old
03-24-2012, 03:54 PM
Kriss E
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleurs Guy View Post
Kirk Muller lost 5 out of his first 6 games too.... then on Dec 8th Eric Staal remembered he was a top line center and they actually began to win some games.
Sure, you can say that.
Ovevr here, our best forward is Plekanec and RC turned him into a 3rd line checking center. Yet another reason why I think the man is simply in way over his head.
I'd also argue Carolina was not a better team than us when both coaches took over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
While you think I'm saying that RC was not that bad, which it isn't true, I'd love to know if you think that we are finally not that bad of a team after all and only RC is making this team much worst than it is. Or is a misconception on my part. 'Cause frankly, I think there's a lot more than RC at this point. And I'm not even talking about Gauthier who you know my position about him...Gauthier loves to play with us by having his final press conference the day after being eliminated, I hope he's fired before.

Actually, I hope Molson return the favor. Fire his ass between the 2nd and the 3rd period of the last game.
I think we had a good team, not the case anymore though. I think RC contributed in its demise.
Couldn't get anything going with AK and Cammy, those two guys were traded at their lowest value, yet again. We replaced them by Bourque, who's a massive failure and will keep being one imo. I don't understand the point in going after ''problem'' players, we clearly do not know how to manage them.

The handling of AK also affected Eller imo, who had a strong offensive linemate with chemistry, only to be removed and given scrappers.

Anyways, I'm not going to list the numerous mistakes coaches and management have done. My point was just to say RC has done a terrible job, and no matter how much people want to say his hands were tied, he was still awful. It doesn't excuse everything. That is my point.

Last edited by Kriss E: 03-24-2012 at 03:59 PM.
Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote