View Single Post
Old
03-24-2012, 09:03 PM
William H Bonney

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveG View Post
Dual citizen. Not sure if he's declared yet or not. I think he'll go with whoever he gets an invite from, and with the depth of Canada's defense heading into next year and the shallow (at least compared to the last 2-3 years) pool for the US I think it's far more likely that he'll get the US invite.
Yeah, he played for Team USA at the Ivan Hlinka but I still think he'd go with the first invite he received, which I agree would more likely be from Team USA. I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the running (he'll be evaluated) for Team USA but not sure at this point if he's in place for the team. Seth Jones, Jacob Trouba, and Connor Murphy will be 3 of the best d-men in the whole tournament. Our defense will go from a weakness to a strength next year. I think guys like Brady Skjei, Jake McCabe, Pat Sieloff, Cody Corbett, etc. all are or should be ahead of Lowe at this point. Still lots of time left obviously though and I'd suspect there's a good chance Lowe gets an invite to this summer's camp.