Thread: Post-Game Talk: Habs lose boring game 4-1
View Single Post
Old
03-24-2012, 10:21 PM
EllertoKostitsynGoal

vCash: 500
This is becoming painfull to watch. I'm sick of watching anti puck possession hockey. At least it's pretty hard to be scared for the lotto pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protest the Hero View Post
Is there some rule against letting a Danish player play both the PP and PK in the same game?
This game made it three times in the last three games (twice tonight+once against Buffalo) where I'm watching the PK and then the second I notice White and Noke (especially Noke who's quite possibly the worst PK foward on the team) there and wonder how the hell they are ahead of Eller (top 10/15 in the entire NHL in PK shot differencial) on the PK depth chart, the other team score almost immediatly.

I think it's absolutely hilarious how Cunneyworth has absolutely refused to even think about changing the following things:

-Breaking the Pac-DD-Cole line despite the fact that we weren't even winning
-Change the PP units despite our PP being one of the worst in the league. (Wich reminds me, what's up with Cunneyworth apparently thinking that ES lines can't even be split on the PP, pretty clear Cole and Pac shouldn't be on the same unit)

But it's apparently a good idea to take one of our top PK foward off our PK for absolutely no logical reason ... while our PK is the best of the league and is the only thing that has worked well all season.

EllertoKostitsynGoal is offline   Reply With Quote