View Single Post
Old
03-25-2012, 07:35 AM
slovakiasnextone

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by begbeee View Post
That's good point. Anyway, and this is just my personal preference, I never feel comfortable with Budaj in net. He is somehow either terrible or unstoppable. And inconsistency is the worst goalie attribute.

EDIT: He talks in the interview about Jurcin, Sekera. What about Handzus? He has decent, solid season in SJ. His presence on center definitely would not hurt our team. I would not write off Kopecky either, he is almost sure bet for 1st round exit.
Well, inconsistency is a common trait among Slovak goalies and players as a whole...

I think he is counting with them in case they´re out of PO, but all NHL forwards and even Handzuš might make it there, so it makes no sense to concentrate on that right now. Vujtek is concentrating on building the Euro team instead of waiting who might or might not come, which I like. There will be time to sort the NHL guys once it´s clear whether they´re in PO or after the 1st round. I´m sure Handzuš would be welcomed as long as he´s atcually interested himself.

slovakiasnextone is offline   Reply With Quote