View Single Post
Old
03-25-2012, 10:20 AM
mirimon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikke View Post
The fivehead (or whatever you call it) tweeted something interesting earlier.

Sarah Baicker ‏ @sbaickerCSN Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
YOU GUYS. Something amazing is going to go down at the Wells Fargo Center tonight. Video later on CSNPhilly. You won't want to miss this.

Then she RT'd:
Tim Panaccio ‏ @tpanotchCSN Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Big night tonight. Flyers can clinch playoff spot and ... I get to meet @faketpanotch
So... Pronger is faketpanotch? It was great to see him in the arena, getting a head start with the playoff beard and all (I know, I know... he's not been growing one of those).

Pretty solid game all in all, except for all the giveaways in the second period. For a while there we completed more passes to white jerseys than we did to orange. First period was a really good one. Nice to score some goals again (and not let one in immediately as well). Bryzgalov is spectacular out there, some great saves, two breakaway stops that were of some quality, and a tremendous pass to Jagr on the second Brière goal. Hope he stays on fire like this until mid-June or so.

Another player I thought was good was Schenn. He looked livelier and more involved with the game than he's been lately. Hopefully he will find his form and Brière continues to score from here on. We've been lacking some secondary scoring lately. Read is proving to be quite a useful player as well, he doesn't look out of place on a top line, but is also effective as a 4th liner that can be used on the PP. Pretty decent pass from Couturier on the goal as well.

Coburn didn't have the greatest of games, but he was very good on the 3-5 PK in the third period. Montreal's PP though... Talbot breaks his stick and they still take a fairly low-percentage shot and enables Bryzgalov to cover the puck.

mirimon is offline   Reply With Quote