View Single Post
Old
03-25-2012, 10:17 AM
capebretoncanadien

vCash: 500
Emelin does look injured or tired. There was a couple times last night he could have buried guys and he let up.

PK looks great although he seemed a bit gassed last night too.

Campoli...what can I say...a dominant minute eater.

St. Denis looked good at times and meh at other times. He's not very big.

Gorges....status quo...looking fine...heroic shot blocker. Funny seeing getting his arse handed to him last night by the towering Kubina. He's fine though no harm done.

Now we come to Markov. A few things stand out about him so far to me.

First of all he is taking TONS of risks out there. He actually hasn't been burned too often yet but the amount of odd man rushes spike when he's on the ice lol.

He looks nowhere near top speed yet. Especially on the backcheck. It'll come though.

Aside from a few gaffes it's been a pleasure to be reminded how he handles the puck and distributes on the PP. Hes very fluid on his skates and it allows him to open up lanes.

Haven't see a ton of it yet but one thing I love Markov for is he is AWESOME....maybe the best in the league....at holding the puck in the offensive zone especially with clears up the boards.

It's cool to watch him cause you can see the incremental improvements in his play game by game. He's testing the knee more and more and you can see his confidence increasing with it.

Hope to see him play at the Worlds and come into next year ready to play a full season.

capebretoncanadien is offline   Reply With Quote