View Single Post
Old
03-25-2012, 01:04 PM
scoutman1
Twitter - scoutman33

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBHockey View Post
I agree that NS is a deeper pool, I don't agree that list is better than all the NB forwards. It's easy to be fooled by numbers, NS has a franchise system where they can pool lots of those players on the same teams. NB spreads them all over in regions, so tournaments and games between NS and NB teams can look slanted towards NS. If we look at the U15 teams where they went head to head, NS beat NB in the final because they were deeper, on all four lines not because their star players out performed the NB ones.

Welsh is a very good NS Dman that would be on par with everyone but Deschenes and they have a couple of other good ones also. The margin between the top 5 - 6 forwards and 4-5 dmen between each province is interchangeable to me.
i agree with you...Parsons IMO is better than any NB forward but after that, JM Leblanc to me is better than any of the other NS forwards, Tower would be better but size is going to prevent that at next levels...Hamer is not as good as Leblanc or Tompkins IMO it is a good mix...NS has more depth than NB but the high end talent is up there.

scoutman1 is offline   Reply With Quote