View Single Post
Old
03-25-2012, 09:15 PM
saskriders
ColinGreening's#1fan

vCash: 500
Will the heritage jersey be the regular jersey next year?

Over the past few years we have seen a few teams making their home jerseys similar to one in their past, and most of these jerseys were thirds for a year or two before. And the more I think about it, the more I think that the Sens will do this next year. For one thing they wore the thirds for a lot of games that would draw more then the usual amount of media. 4 times against Montreal, 2 times against Toronto, Hockey Day in Canada (Also Phillips 1000 game ceremony), against the defending Stanley Cup champs, against the supposed to have Crosby Penguins. St. Louis and Colorado are the only two other times it was worn. Also the team seems to be using these jerseys for promotional purposes (for example all the season ticket, or xx game packs ads have a pic of a Sen in the heritage jersey). Ice ethics also posted a while ago that there was a rumor we are getting a new away jersey next year.

Would you like this move? Dislike it? Not care?

Personally I would like it. It is a much better look then our current in my opinion, and I would like this franchise to do more to embrace the history of the original Sens

saskriders is offline   Reply With Quote