YOUR TEAM'S prospect pool!
View Single Post
03-25-2012, 10:32 PM
#31 for Vezina
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Montreal, Qc
Montreal Prospect Pool
1. Nathan Beaulieu: Offensive defensman with elite skating and with potential to be a very good No. 2-3 defensman.
2. Louis Leblanc: Good offensive upside and a good 2-way player, can also play pyhsical and has a unrivalled compete level. Could be a and decent 2nd/3rd line centre/winger who can pot in 15-25 goals and 40-50 points.
3. Brendan Gallagher: With training camp showing, displayed flashes of top-notch offensive skill and was everywhere on the ice. Not the best skating but is very talented and will never quit. Potential 1st/2nd line winger who can put up 50+ points with 25-30 goals.
4. Jarred Tinordi: Defensive defenseman who plays with a pyhsical edge and who can make a good first pass. Can also move the puck well. Potential 2nd pairing Dman.
5. Danny Kristo: Forward with very good offensive upside and fantastic speed, also a good 2-way forward. Could be a a good 1st/elite 2nd liner who can score 25 goals and about 50-55+ points.
6. Aaron Palushaj: 2-Way forward with some offensive upside and average skating. Projects to be a 2nd/3rd line winger with upside of 30-45 points.
7. Morgan Ellis: Very good defensive defenseman with fluid and smooth skating. could be a 2nd/3rd pairing Dman.
8. Michael Bournival: A center with a good defensive aspect to his game and average offensive skill. Shutdown 3rd/4th liner.
9. Patrick Holland: Good offensive skills and a good playmaker and sound in his own zone. Potential to become a decent 2nd/3rd line forward.
10. Alexander Avtsin: Has high end offensive talent and very good skating. Needs to work on his defensive game and build up his frame. Could become a very good 1st liner to a above average 2nd line winger, only if he improves his game.
-Exceptional depth on defense and an abundance of PMD (including Subban, Weber, Diaz)
-Decent depth on the wings, espescially on the RW.
-No sure-fire elite offensive talent and no #1 center.
-Weak goaltending depth.
Ranking: maybe 20th-25th, after this year's draft, could vault up into the early teens (11th-15th)
Last edited by AJMHABS: 03-26-2012 at
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by AJMHABS