View Single Post
Old
03-25-2012, 11:21 PM
UNB Bruins Fan

vCash: 500
Denny is going into his 5th year of eligibility I think. It wouldn't surprise me to see Stamler/Fullerton/Clendenning all back.

So it seems the biggest needs right now appear to to be a top 6 center to try and replace Bailey, which will be almost impossible. If Clendenning leaves then they will need a 3rd line center as well.

With Gallant and Harty done they should also be looking for a couple of offensively minded defenceman unless they believe Desnoyer can take big step forward next year and Shutron can get back to the form he showed in his rookie season. Really are going to need to find someone to run the power play. Everyone else I see as more of defensive defencemen.

If Fullerton does decide to move on then finding the next starting goalie should become one of their top priorities.

I think their 1st and 4th lines are pretty set with Carroll/Culligan/Wiebe and some combo of MacDougall/Houde-Caron/Fillier if he is back/whoever isn't in the top-9. Even if Clendenning and Campbell are back I would like to see another 2nd or 3rd liner to complement MacNeil/Nesbitt/Wudrick/Todd.

Btw...whatever happened to Robbie Drummond??