View Single Post
Old
03-26-2012, 08:59 AM
glenngineer

vCash: 500
Here's my negativity, any one complaining about last night's game needs to have their heads examined. Really, we go into Chicago, on the back end of a back to back and beat Chicago 6-1 and people have complaints? Are you freaking kidding me? We went after the jugular last night. When they finally scored, what did we do, put one deep in their heart, thank you Mr. Weber. When it 5-1, what did Fisher do, buried another to make it 6-1. Blood was in the water and we swarmed. How often do we go up a few goals and then coast? Last night, we kept the peddle down for an entire 60. Anyone remember what the Penguins did to us the other night? Guess what, we just did the same thing to Chicago. When the Pens were up they kept coming at us. Last night when we were up, we kept going at them. That's what great teams do.

Sure, anybody can nitpick little things but if you're going to do that after a dominant win like we had last night you must have nothing better to do with your time. Why not sit back and enjoy the win? I know I sure did. Yeah, there are things that can be worked on but what I didn't see were those dinky little passes we had been making. What I did see was passes with a purpose and 100% effort from everyone on the ice. That's what I want to see from this team and that's what I got. I couldn't be happier with this effort to be perfectly honest.