View Single Post
Old
03-26-2012, 09:03 AM
bernmeister

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by petejudge View Post
if the rangers thought MZA was physical enough to play in the nhl they better think JAM is. JAM is one of the best talents the rangers have in CT right now and with kreider guaranteed to be playing in the tournament until the last day of the regular season, i'd rather bring up a guy now who has some AHL experience (and is tearing it up at the AHL level) and give him a few games in blue to see what he can do.

put JAM on the third line with anisimov and fedotenko, have a 4th line of boyle prust and rupp. i think you now create a really balanced 3rd line. JAM is offense-minded, anisimov's got a 2-way game, and feds is one of the best defensive forwards there is.

JAM isn't a defensive slouch either..people forget that he won the duchesne trophy in the qmjhl

i don't want chris kreider's first experience in the nhl to be a 1st round playoff series with philadelphia, washington, or buffalo. i think he'll probably be a little shellshocked by it
I have an open mind as to JAM at the right time.
They were wrong about Zuc, he doesn't have enough speed for separation to be effective.

My inquiry is as to immediate help? Besides Wellman.
Instead of JAM now, maybe St. Croix?
Colgan? McNaught [better option than Newbury, IMO]? Pashnin?

Can we get somebody now so we are not completely depleted by middle of playoffs?

bernmeister is offline   Reply With Quote