View Single Post
Old
03-26-2012, 10:01 AM
D U M B A
The Disaster March

vCash: 523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarick View Post
Columbus actually locked up last place. 55 points with 7 games is max 14 points which would be 69, less than Edmonton now.

As for the Wild, I don't care if they aren't competitive. I really don't care about the team as it's currently constructed. I liked Brodziak a little, otherwise they had their chance and blew it. I'd love a franchise guy to come in and take over and the prospects to replace the garbage roster over the next couple years. I don't think I'd be sad seeing anyone traded off, including Koivu.
I've thought about this a lot, the last month. As long as our top prospects aren't included in a trade, anyone currently on our NHL roster should be fair game in my book. If we are to trade Koivu, I'm sure we all agree, we need Granlund to sign first.

The Brodziak extension to me signified that we were afraid of losing him now but once, we see what we have with some of these prospects, he's as good as gone in a few years.

And as much, as I don't want to admit it. Clutterbuck might be our greatest trade asset. Realistically, what do you think he could bring us back at the draft?