View Single Post
Old
03-26-2012, 12:50 PM
Ilovemymum
recreational MD

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
Is it just me, or does Brooks forget that other teams may outbid NYR?
Seems like Brooks are saying its a two way with NYR, or going back to Europe for MZA. Do I have this backwards?
http://proicehockey.about.com/od/nhl...e_agents_2.htm

Rangers will obviously make a QO two way deal. Nothing to loose on that, at worst they will have an elite AHL player for the Whale for no money.

If he either wants a one way deal or leave for Europe (unlikely), he's not gonna sign the QO. If they offer him a one way deal, it's sealed and he'll sign. If he rejects a two way deal, and there is not much more any other team need to put on the table other than a one way deal and maybe a mid round draft pick, why wouldn't they? Must be some other franchises that see the same potential that Torts and GS have seen lately?

I'll say he's gonna sign whatever they come up with, unless the agents have some very firm interest from other teams? Either way, it would be very very surprising and VERY VERY dissapointing if he leaves for Euorpe now.

So he'll be in the NHL next year either way.

Ya Basta.

Edit: When reading this I realize that I don't have a clue what I'm talking about. Pretty much writing what I hope will happen.

LGZ&R

Last edited by Ilovemymum: 03-26-2012 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Soberness
Ilovemymum is offline   Reply With Quote