View Single Post
Old
03-26-2012, 03:25 PM
TonyTheGr8
Window shut..for now

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRfan89 View Post
Toronto schooled us earlier this season and they are just as much of a joke now then they were then. A fast, young and creative team will burn our tired defense and our floundering goalies.

Montreal ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS gives us problems, and it doesn't matter whether we play them at home or in their barn.
We've always struggled against the Thrash in past seasons and them being the Jets now changes nothing. Barely beat them the last time, and it was while we were playing better hockey.

This team is ice cold in all facets of the game. Nothing has come easy, and now it seems like injuries and bruises are taking its toll. Tonight marks the most worried I've been about the team all season.

Pray for misfortune on Pittsburgh or we're ****ed.
Very true..but thank goodness the game IS NOT in Montreal, otherwise we would have no chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR View Post
The one where we allowed like 5 odd man rushes, the offense couldn't do anything right and Lundqvist **** the best in the 3rd. What game were YOU watching?
Yeah, seriously. That was an ugly, ugly game.

All that aside. We do NOT have an easy schedule the rest of the way. We have games that if we play the way we are capable of playing, we SHOULD win. But Pittsburgh, Philly and Boston still loom before the season ends. And I don't care that we've beaten Philly and Boston all year, GUARANTEE you if you Philly is going to beat us, this will be the time it will happen.

7 games remaining. In my opinion, in order for us to win the division, we need to go 5-1-1 at a MINIMUM. And we need to find a way to beat the Penguins, plain and simple.

Last edited by TonyTheGr8: 03-26-2012 at 03:30 PM.
TonyTheGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote