View Single Post
Old
03-26-2012, 10:03 PM
Hab-a-maniac

vCash: 500
Cammy with 1G-2A tonight. He's only showing up now that his team is in dire need of wins. That shows his clutchness but also his inability to do anything great until then, to be fair. I mean his goal production has increased to a near 30 goal pace since being traded (8 goals in 23 games) and may yet hit 20 but anyone could do that switching from our team to being with Tanguay or Iginla. At 6M it still ain't much for you if you aren't playoff-bound. That Cammy is doing that doesn't impress me a ton. He's still only a goal better than Lars Eller with more ice time on the whole this year. I'd be bitter if he wasn't injury prone (missed 16 games this year, 15 last year, 17 the year before, 19 in 2006-07) or useless physically and defensively (-10 this year).

On the flip side of the coin, guess who's even more useless in that last stat (-20 and -17 in 32 games with us) and gives even less effort? Mr. Rene Hork (cause he makes me wanna vomit) himself. Why do all players go into the ******* with us? I guarantee if we swapped Bourque anywhere else in the league he'd return to 20 goal, 40 point status. We're just that uninspiring, poorly run from the top and devoid of players who improve their linemates... and Bourque is also that much of a quitter. So I'm not bitter about Cammy, just sick and tired of trades that ALWAYS backfire. NO ONE wants to come here and give their all. We need a GM that makes players want to thrive here. Our only success stories seem to come with picking up guys everyone else gave up on.

Last edited by Hab-a-maniac: 03-26-2012 at 10:08 PM.