Gabriel Dumont - Olivier Fortier - Andrew Conboy
extras - Phillipe Lefebvre, Alain Berger

Nathan Beaulieu - Alex Henry
Jarred Tinordi - Brendan Nash
Morgan Ellis - Frederic St. Denis
Greg Pateryn - Joe Stejskal

Peter Delmas
Robert Mayer

Just a rough list of guys that can play in Hamilton next year. I didnt include some guys like Masse, Mitera, etc who are RFA that we should let go.
Conboy, Nash, & Fortier are the RFA who we should qualify imo. Enqvist and Palushaj I didn't include as who knows if they'll be in Montreal/Sweden. Geoffrion/Leblanc could also be in Montreal as well but I though i would include them. I may have missed a couple of guys as well.
Good summary for the line-up. I agree the first line will all start in Hamilton next year. Avstin has to be cut loose. He has brought nothing this year and he's been given plenty of opportunity to show his so called skills. Schultzie needs to improve his skating big time if he is going to go anywhere. Good character guy to have but he gets caught from behind too often. Agreed with Montreal that Dumont should be in top six, hopefully as a center. Also, keep your eye on Slaney, he has really impressed me on the western road trip, big and fast not afraid to mix it up in the corners. There is room if Avstin goes. An honorable mention to Berger. The past few games he's shown some flashes. Again another big guy that will go to the corners, too bad he didn't spend the full season in the ECHL.
Henry's return will be a question mark, I doubt he's back. I think Stejskal needs some time in ECHL, too soft and gets beat wide.
Goaltending is a major concern, if Dogs are to compete we need to get a Sanford/Dejardins type guy and let one of those two back-up.

AllCanadienFan is offline   Reply With Quote