View Single Post
Old
03-27-2012, 05:12 PM
ironranger

vCash: 500
I'm pretty much over being bitter at gaborik for leaving now, yes we lost a great player when he left but it may have been cancer in the locker room like zids was.

I'm just guessing and I'm not comparing the two in ability but the situations have similarities if you look at some of the things Gaborik said.

Example
When asked about the pressure to get back in the lineup given the 10th-place team's struggling, Gaborik said, "Quite frankly I haven't really been watching games. I've been following the scores, but I haven't been watching games. From my perspective, I just really need to focus on how am I feeling, how everything goes with me and then if everything goes good, I'm going to jump in to play. Definitely the pressure is on, but first of all I want to feel confident in my body and ... so far everything is going well."

Wild teammate Eric Belanger said he hoped Gaborik "didn't mean it the way it sounds -- I hope. I'm hoping because it's too hard for him to watch. I'm hoping."

Thats just selfish and is he a good enough player to want that attitude in the locker room?

ironranger is offline   Reply With Quote