View Single Post
Old
03-27-2012, 05:23 PM
sa cyred
Yea....the Flyers...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyClarkeFan16 View Post
I've heard the Flyers are also on Brian Flynn and Jack Connolly's short list. Holmgren's going real hard after the college free agents. It's a good move in terms of restocking the pipeline and they're getting players that are maybe half a season to a season away from being ready for the NHL. As much as I loved Bobby Clarke as GM, I don't think he was ever this aggressive with regards to signing college UFAs.

I think all these free agent signings might mean that Holmgren is looking to go defense in the draft this year. At least that's the buzz I'm hearing.
I like how Connolly showed people that he was the one helping his teammates get points and not the other way around. I read an article, last year I think, about how the conception was the only reason Connolly put up points was because of his teammates. He proved people wrong as he did it again this season. He is one hell of a playmaker, and Im pretty sure him and Brown played on the same line for the past 2 years. Would great to have teammates on the same team.

sa cyred is offline   Reply With Quote