View Single Post
Old
11-17-2003, 02:48 PM
Son of Steinbrenner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidClown
WHEN? hahahaha you must be a new Ranger fan. See here's the thing, I'll let you in on a secret, this team hasn't made the playoffs in 6 years and hasn't shown any sign of significant improvement.

Ten games over 500 lol hahahaha I challenge you to find when the last time the Rags were 10 games over 500 and stayed there for more than one game before plummeting down to under 500.

You need to lay off the crack pipe man and actually sit and watch a full game. This team has ZERO chemistry, the man running the show is stuck in the 80's and the owner doesn't know a damn thing about hockey.
I as much as the next Ranger fan wants this team to do good, but you need to make the difference clear between want and WILL....

I'm saying it right now, and I'll eat my words if i have to.......This team in no way shape or form makes the playoffs with Sather behind the bench this year, and Messier getting 17 minutes a game.
i need to lay off the crack pipe like you need to lay off the donuts. i am optomistic. ten games over 500 is not unreasonable. its a new season things can change. what do the last 6 years have to do with this season. for a team that missed its best player for the first three weeks and has been without lindros its says something we are 500. a bad week of hockey will not ruin this season. everybody needs to calm down