Thread: Martin Straka
View Single Post
Old
02-21-2006, 12:38 AM
StealingSociety

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SopelFan
Jagr was hit with a clean hit and he isn't hurt. Don't bring up Moore because that doesn't even make sense. His hit on Naslund was clean, big whoop. In hockey there is hitting. Thank God you didn't watch it in the 70s, you may have had a stroke. I can't believe how brutal you guys are here. I hardly did anything and you guys are all over me and immaturely telling me to "get out". It's hilarious.

For anyone who wants to see Ruutu hurt... I hope you don't stand up for Kaspar or Nemo. If so you, my friend, are a hypocrite. Also, Ruutu hasn't got what "he has coming to him" yet, and I don't see it coming anytime soon. The Canucks are lucky to have a pest who is effective enough to have a whole bunch of fans screaming for his head. Beautiful!
When Kaspar hurt Marshall and the Sabre (forgot who, Connelly?) people weren't saying way to go Kaspar and making sigs saying that Marshall and Connelly are his *****. (Oh and yes I did read this board at the time). Oh and of course you'd say it was a clean hit.