View Single Post
Old
03-28-2012, 06:38 AM
HiddenInLight

vCash: 500
Been a while since I've done one of these.....

Good:
Miller....made it look super easy tonight.
Defense....Played great even with hoff going down, and sekera and leopold both missing some time
Leopold....with over 27 minutes he was out there nearly half the game.....props
FES....great game. 2 goals and great puck posession...love their swagger right now
Foligno....prooving darcy right...he's doing everything kassian could and more...can't ask more of him.
Ennis....made the caps look stupid many times....the guy is like the energizer bunny....keeps going and going and going...
Stafford....Definatly earning his paycheck now...
Pommer....oh captain my captain! That shorty was amazing....not only did he steal the puck from ovie, but I'm pretty sure he skated off with his dignity...and possibly his wallet. The guy is so consistant...leads by example, and scores clutch goals....the kind of guy every team wants.
VHT....solid game TV with a goal. Not sure if tropp is playing well or the other two are just making him look good...either way I'm ok with it.

Bad:
Injuries....not cool man
The Caps....choke much?

Ugly:
The Refs.....did their best to giftwrap this game for Washington....called EVERYTHING against buffalo, but not a single **** was given abount the blatant penalties washington was commiting...
Miller getting run again....

HiddenInLight is offline   Reply With Quote