Roller Hockey Skate Care
View Single Post
03-28-2012, 08:16 AM
Join Date: Dec 2009
Originally Posted by
1. how often should i rotate the wheels?
2. how often should i clean the wheels/bearings?
3. is it worth it to have inline skates "baked"?
4. how big of a difference will it be transitioning from ABEC 3 to ABEC 9 bearings?
Thanks in advance for any help!
1. Look at them and rotate if you feel you need to
2. I never clean bearings, if they get dirty I just swap them out. For outside play you can use the cheaper ones, and for inside/clean sportcourt the ABEC9.
3. If they fit you well doesn't make much sense
4. I never realized a difference, but again it can be that I am 1mph faster on the 9's
They are MUCH more sensitive to dirt though
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by izzy3