View Single Post
Old
03-28-2012, 08:42 AM
Sore Loser
HF Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesfan94 View Post
So, uh, Sore Loser, how would you feel about becoming a Blues fan? I really appreciate these scouting reports, both on Rattie and on Edmundson and Beach in the other thread.
lol ... hope the Jackets keep suffering? Doubtful though, I'm a die-hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prussian_Blue View Post
What about a winger who can go to the net and take on the physical challenge... i.e. Tarasenko?

What does a line of Tarasenko - Schwartz - Rattie sound like to all of you?

Or, if Lehtera comes over, Tarasenko - Lehtera - Rattie?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
I can't see Schwartz ever being a centre in the NHL.
Personally, I'm a big fan of Jaden Schwartz - he's a guy that I think, if he can stay healthy, is a Daniel Briere type player, maybe even with more offensive upside. But, much the same way Briere has had trouble playing center in the NHL, I think Schwartz will also be more effective on the wing.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen enough of Tarasenko to have a firm idea of his playstyle ... really, my only dealings with Russian prospects are in the WJC's ... it's only on a rare occasion that I'll go out of my way to watch those games, I'm simply too busy with the North American guys a lot of the time.

Does Tarasenko play a physical game at all? Can he be a big net front presence? If he can do either/both of those things (and I know he's very skilled), then he might very well be a good fit for a line with Ty Rattie.

Sore Loser is offline   Reply With Quote