Thread: Cox: Burke Stay The Course
View Single Post
Old
03-28-2012, 09:47 AM
Leafsman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringer Bell View Post
Fans who don't think that missing the playoffs is a failure are idiots. Especially when that is the goal of the team. I'm sorry.

There are ways of winning and being competitve by getting the best out of a mediocre or subpar roster - see Ottawa, Phoenix, Colorado, etc.
Then I guess I'm an idiot!

I believe people that thought this team was going to doing something this year or thought this restructuring was going to be all ***** and giggles are idiots themselves! I believe people who feel the need to ***** and moan and complain about everything yet continue to subject themselves to it are idiots!

I believe those people that were all onboard for a rebuild/retool/restructure and now piss and moan about it because things got tough and didn't work out the way they wanted; wish they were idiots because being an idiot woudl be a helluva lot better than what they are!

You want to win and make the playoffs with a subpar roster???? Nice rebuild!! I rather lose and restructure again in the offseason!! The goal was never playoffs and squeekingin with a subpar roster it was rebuilding!

Leafsman is offline   Reply With Quote