Adopt a panther!!!
View Single Post
03-28-2012, 12:36 PM
Go Habs Go
Join Date: Mar 2002
Originally Posted by
You have to find joy in the misery of others. Here's how my playoffs go without the habs:
1. Cheer against any Northeast rival
2. Cheer against Canadian teams (We were the last ones to win it, and I want us to be the next ones too)
3. Watch San Jose win the President's trophy and choke, again. (thats a favorite of mine, I don't think a team with Big Joe will ever go far)
4. Pick the team you hate the least in a matchup and cheer for them
5. At least we aren't as bad as the Leafs.
I love my habs but I love the game too.
The only team I would consider rooting for is whoever Nashville faces so our 2nd round pick can be lower.
Of course I will root against boston but I won't watch or follow any of the games, I just naturally root against them year round.
View Public Profile
Visit montreal's homepage!
Find More Posts by montreal