View Single Post
Old
03-28-2012, 04:46 PM
Derby
Pilsners in Prague

vCash: 500
Feeling a rant coming on, but I'll try to be contain most of it. I am tired hearing from the very same folks who were pushing the "fail for Nail" tank movement and getting pissed off if we won now bashing the team since they've finished a convincing 30th. You got what you wanted. If they had finished ANY higher these past two months I swear some posters would have formed a protest. Protest is all the rage ya' know.

It is this same bunch of posters who will be croaking and moaning through the 3-5 year "rebuild" they lobbied so hard to get. Be careful what you wish for. You think we are bad now? Wait...

My evidently naive and optimistic fan nature maintains a hope for a win EVERY time they hit the ice. It is not my nature to encourage a "fail".

My ticket buying loyal seat-sitting self hopes and prays that Nash somehow stays so I can still see him play at Nationwide. If not, I wholeheartedly thank our Captain for his service to this franchise and the pleasure of watching his level of skill represent our city.

I love my team. I love hockey. I'll be there AGAIN, cheering for the CBJ.

(gearing up for attack from the anti-butterfly and puppy crowd...)

Derby is online now   Reply With Quote