Thread: Playoff Tix
View Single Post
Old
03-28-2012, 07:32 PM
Predsfan80

vCash: 500
Its a fun time to attend a game during playoffs. I was there during the 2nd round when we got ousted by Vancouver. I remember specifically walking down the stairs after the game was over and we heard a lot of Canucks fans cheering. Everyone in the stairwell started chanting: "USA, USA". They sent me an email letting me know that I can go ahead and get the playoff tickets early for this year. I'm not even a season holder, but put down my deposit for next year. I'm going to hold off on the playoffs this year due to money issues. I will be there next season however.

Edit: The atmosphere during playoffs is amazing. Its ramped up more then regular season. The crowd really does get into it. Towels waving, tears in your eyes, etc. Its worth the money in my eyes. We really do have a passionate fan base who have stood by this team through thick and thin. To the OP, I hope that you do enjoy your time catching the game during the playoffs. Its one that you will always remember for the rest of your life.

Last edited by Predsfan80: 03-28-2012 at 07:37 PM.
Predsfan80 is offline   Reply With Quote