View Single Post
Old
02-21-2006, 05:31 PM
ChrisKreider20
Oh Hai Guise

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagr68NYR94Leetch
Ok JOrtmeyer, read this carefully.......DOAN WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE NO MATTER WHAT!

Secondly why in the world do the Rangers NEED Parrish? They dont plain and simple. And plus he is an Islander that I have disliked for awhile.

Is Mitchell really an upgrade over what we have right now on the blueline? He isnt. Plus this defense has come together and are playing solid back there, why mess with it, especially if your looking to bring in a guy who isnt really an upgrade.

The Rangers dont need the rights to Chistov. Though he'd be a nice player to have, what are the Rangers gonna have to give up in return? The rights to Rachunek? Rachunek is worth more than Chistov being that he is a defenseman and we have fowards that have shown some signs of becoming top 6 fowards, Dubinsky, Immonen, Dawes, Prucha, Cliche, Callahan, Olver, Jessiman, Helminen, and others.

Kubina is the only one I would think about getting because he would be an upgrade. But he might also be only a playoff rental and the cost may be way too much for just a playoff rental considering this organization is still rebuilding.

And unseenpunk, you forgot Betts.
I didn't forget him, I just figured he'd still be injured, will he be back by then?

if yes, we ship off Rucchin for a top 4 dman or prospect and betts plays third line.