Thread: Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Jets - 3/28/2012
View Single Post
Old
03-28-2012, 10:31 PM
Blue Line Monster

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueshirt Believer View Post
Yeah, I was going to comment on that. Real amateur hour among the Winnipeg beat writer. Lazy question, and I am not at all shocked with Torts reaction. Real stupid.

I thought the Rangers looked like the Rangers in the second half. Their forecheck was a lot more visible, and good at getting pucks deep in the zone.

Our D played well for the most part. No Major mistakes, cept on the second goal.

Hank was solid, kinda think the first goal was soft(don't even try it with the Del Zoto stick deflection, the puck was shot low, the puck deflected low between the wickets; Hank should have had that). That second goal was stupid blown coverage from Cally I believe(who had a great game outside of the brain fart).

PP looked solid. Boyle finally scores a goal by using his size(take note Brandon). If Boyle can just shoot and drive to the net, he can pot some goals.

Rangers are back in the driver seat.
It wasn't even a shot. Machacek was passing to the Jet player driving to the goal and when Lundqvist was starting to slide over it was deflected right between his legs. Just watched it on nhl.com a few times..

Blue Line Monster is offline   Reply With Quote