View Single Post
Old
03-29-2012, 12:14 AM
OneSharpMarble

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watsatheo View Post
Please don't act like you were perfectly fine with Gainey before the Gomez trade...are people really willing to wait until Gauthier does his own rendition of the Gomez trade (which he was a key managerial member for but of course it means nothing to you) before finally realizing he's not a good GM.
I was pretending that the gomez trade pushed me over the edge with gainey? Everyone should know by now I hated gainey long before that trade. I merely highlighted it as his "Pièce de résistance" so to speak. No I was telling people what a dimwit he was long before that as I watched him sit on his hands while the team collapsed and the so called "true fans" said he was simply "too schrewd" to make a move.

Judging by PG's past moves he will not make such a folly, he tends to get reasonable value for players and makes moves when they are nessessary. If you want to show me some documented proof saying PG was in favor of the gomez trade then we can continue but if not please stop making up garbage.

OneSharpMarble is offline   Reply With Quote