View Single Post
Old
03-29-2012, 08:59 AM
Avder
Global Moderator
Sleep? What's that?

vCash: 50
Haha this ones kinda cute. Reminds me of the "kitties" one someone else did. I think it was Minnesota? I'm not sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDhockeyfan View Post
After getting use to Avder's GDTs I'm sorry to say that this one is a bit of a let-down for me. Then again who cares what our GDTs look like, as long as we keep on losing. Go Panthers!!!

Also, that tank appears to be a Russian T-34 which was mass produced during World War II.
Sheesh I've spoiled you guys. I can't do EVERY GDT we have. In fact that last one burned me out for this year. Luckily the one GDT I have left has been sitting completed on my hard drive since the 15th or so

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHL1674 View Post
Hopefully you guys can make this GDT just as epic as the last one. I'll be at the game, but may join in the fun during intermissions. Actually, the same can be said for the rest of the home games this year.

Looking forward to seeing Zucker. Maybe I can heckle Greenlay in person.
I am never going to get used to you in that avatar. And now I keep reading your post in her awful awful voice

Maybe after the game is over you can cruise by the wild live desk and tell Greenlay that I was right, they are morons

Avder is offline   Reply With Quote