View Single Post
Old
03-29-2012, 11:45 AM
Kane One
HFB Partner

vCash: 2158
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobaltdap View Post
Depends, lets say you sell half your season to recoup the money you paid for the season tickets. Basically your lowering your cost to go see the games you can attend. No issue with that. If your buying tickets and not going to any games but stand to make a profit on every game, that's just taking away from the real fans. There is a big difference on how you view it.
I disagree. If it's such a big deal, how come they still buy the tickets? If they can't afford to buy tickets above face value, they can EASILY find someone else to get tickets from. My little brother and I were thinking about investing in Nets seasons just in case Howard goes there, and if we did, we would just sell them for way more than we bought them for. Good thing he stayed with Orlando, because I didn't get the tickets. If that would have panned out, I don't think there would have been anything wrong with it, even if I go to zero games since I hate basketball. If they are upset and such diehard fans, they should have got their tickets earlier.