View Single Post
Old
03-29-2012, 01:04 PM
Clipitar

vCash: 500
What I see in this thread is a huge love letter from NYR fans to their beloved young D-stud. This fine, I have no issue with this whatsoever other than I'd wish he was still on our team.

The problem rather resides in the NYR fans' appraisal of Subban's game, which I'm sorry to say, but just proves how little you guys have watched him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by German Way of War View Post
You're describing Subban at his best. He hasn't been at his best this season, which is why I said what I said. Subban hits hard, can skate, can shoot and create offense. I got it. This season, he's taken a step back. He's not an offensive force on the blue line. He's certainly not an offensive force at ES.

Statistically, Macdonagh is light years ahead of Subban from a defensive standpoint, as the stats clearly indicate

Offensively, they are very close statistically, as proven with, yup you guessed it...stats.

Subban migh have "game-breaking abilities", but this season, how many times has been a game breaker? Stats say otherwise.
You seriously need to start watching some Habs games on a regular basis if you want to have any sort of credibility when describing Subban's game.