View Single Post
02-22-2006, 07:54 AM
Registered User
stick9's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2004
Country: United States
Posts: 10,031
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Grave77digger
i have a used pair of CCM 1052 custom lite tacks. the blades are pretty beat up and i was looking for replacements but dont know what to look for. any help is appreciated.
You're actually looking for what's refered to as a holder. Like Chris said your local shop should be able to hook you up. You might be able to replace just the holders. Not having to buy new steel will save you some $$$.

stick9 is offline