Old
03-29-2012, 06:18 PM
blasted_Sabre
Global Moderator
Warden of the North

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Gilmour View Post
2006-07 Curtis Joseph went 18-31-2 with Phoenix, and 2008-09 Curtis Joseph played 21 games going 5-9-1 for us, now that must instantly make him the one of the worst goalies to play the game ever with your logic, right? I hope if Burke doesn't re-sign him that he goes to a team where he has a stellar season and he shuts us out every meeting just to prove a point to posters like you.

Gus is coming back whether you like it or not. Burke said repeatedly after January that Gus saved the season after Reimer went down. I would think that is a vote of approval from management. Burke is going to experiment again with an unexperienced goalie tandem, without having them first play behind a veteran.

I can't wait for these last 5 games to be over. We honestly have no chance against Philly tonight without icing a complete healthy team. Plus Philly is playing for something. We don't need to play for what we are going for.
Thats not happening. Burke's not going into next season with the same duo, and I see it as highly unlikely Reimer gets dealt.