View Single Post
Old
03-29-2012, 08:51 PM
Marty9

vCash: 500
Final decision lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoplait View Post
what about an 11 second countdown starting at 11:11 and finishing at 11:00? and then the Alfie chant!

Just a suggestion, but 10 second countdown is fine too

Great Idea!!

Thanks Sens Chirp for getting on this while I was busy.

We'll go with:

An 11 second countdown starting at 11:11 followed by our Alfie chant starting at 11:00.

And let's do this for all our remaining home games, not just the Carolina game.

Whether the countdown starts at 11:11 for 11 seconds or 11:10 for 10 seconds wont affect the outcome but we'll officially go with 11:11 since it does make more sense.

I have a friend who works for the Senators in sales and he's going to talk to their marketing department to see if there's anything they can do to help out.

Writing is not my forte so I'm going to copy and paste Sens Chirp's post into the OP of this thread.

Would someone who can actually write, ie. not me, be willing to write a quick blurb and send it off the Sun and Citizen to see if we could get them into the letter to the editor type sections?

And for those that use Twitter, can we get this final decision tweeted to people of influence like York, Mendes, Stuntman Stu etc.

Sens Chirp is already on board, let's make sure our other bloggers are also aware.

Thanks everyone!

Marty9 is offline   Reply With Quote