View Single Post
Old
03-29-2012, 10:01 PM
FlashyG

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chances14 View Post
normally i would agree with you but we're at the point now in the season where every point is absolutely critical. if the preds beat us for the 4th seed and we go on to lose every road game in the in the series, this game is going to be looked at as the one that doomed the wings.

I don't mind the loss so much as the way the wings looked completely lazy and disinterested in the first 40 minutes. that is pathetic and inexcusable. and now as a result, it looks like howard is going to be rushed back to play tomorrow in order to stay ahead of the preds. when all they had to do was take care of business against the 30th ranked team in the league
At least they came with the poor effort against Columbus and not tomorrow vs the Preds.

Getting shelled by them would not only cost us 4th, but give them a boost in confidence going into the playoffs.

I didn't like the idea of sitting Howard in this game just because it was his first game back. If he's healthy he should get a few games under his belt that have meaning so he's as ready as possible for the opening round.

If losing vs Columbus helps us win tomorrow it was worth the embarassment.

FlashyG is online now   Reply With Quote