View Single Post
Old
03-29-2012, 10:35 PM
ForzaZuffa
Don't stare at it...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by departures89 View Post
I know the team is a joke right now, but IMO reports like this are redundant in that everyone is sh** kicking the leafs right now. He's saying what were all thinking and what the media has been rehashing day in and day out for weeks.

I should clarify as well that I just find it to be stupid for the reporter to basically ask Luke Schenn to apologize to Leaf fans for having to pay $450 bucks a ticket.

Tim and Sid on the Fan today talked about how reports like this are moronic and I'm inclined to agree is all.
I get where you're coming from. I guess we're just different, I am really enjoying seeing reporters with balls ask some tough questions to the perennial gutless losers instead of the soft meatballs you see thrown around so often.

For me, I honestly don't feel bad for any of these guys, they're paid hundreds of thousands of dollars (or more) to work out and play the sport they love, media pressure when you play without heart comes with the territory, imo. Maybe if they didn't pout like babies they'd enjoy winning and being the kings of one of NA's best cities.

ForzaZuffa is offline   Reply With Quote