View Single Post
Old
03-30-2012, 08:33 AM
trouty

vCash: 500
Go get a good sportspack fox sportsnet any reginal american broadcast is 700 times better then Tsn.TSN is by far the biggest brainwashing channel single handed ruining hockey.Discussing a hit for a full period.Then anti fighting off the records.Honestly did we need to see that good Rangers Brawl 9000 times.They only shut up about it after the Keith elbow,thankfully.Watched american media mentioned once and saying how great the brawl was.Canadian media took every negative from it.I'd sooner teams have a brawl then go the nux hawks route.Thank god for AHL down here least if something borderline happens or a brawl it is droped after game and no one cares.My sportspack I get every reginial game and if I can't get the game on anything american I will go online and see a stream before tsn.It will show you on last day of season how pathetic CBC is on last day when they will air Leafs vs Habs. 14th vs 15th for the whole nation.TSN is fine for me as long as its not hockey that's just my opinion