View Single Post
Old
03-30-2012, 09:59 AM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Did a little write up on Colin Sullivan going to BC. I haven't seen it officially but heard it's a done deal. Must have been a real tough decision for him since he grew up right where Yale plays and his family had season tickets to the Bulldogs.

http://www.habprospects.com/modules....rticle&sid=179

Quote:
Originally Posted by ness180 View Post
^ Someone hits it right on the nail. Maybe some of you haven't followed Kristo before he was drafted by the Habs he grew up as a huge North Dakota fan and committed to UND at a very young age. Besides wanting to play in the NHL some day, he wanted to play for UND.

The only reason and I mean the only reason Kristo would return to UND is because he wants another shot at trying to win a National Title which will certainly be a possibility for UND if no one leaves the team early.

With that said, I think the Habs are going to try their hardest to sign Kristo and he'll forgo his final year of NCAA eligibility.
What I've heard is that ND expects Nelson, Dell, Knight to return but we'll see if Kristo opts to return or not. Personally I'm not overly concerned either way, as long as he wants to sign here, I'm fine if it's this summer or next.