View Single Post
Old
03-30-2012, 12:48 PM
Jarick
Doing Nothing

vCash: 500
It was funny, so much of the time Zucker was at the blue line and about to just tear off and then his center couldn't catch a pass or somebody would fumble the puck or botch the breakout, or he'd fly too early. He just wanted to break loose so bad!

Great call on getting Zucker off EC's line. Unless you want to see how he does in the defensive end all year.

From what I've seen from Yeo this year I give him about a "C". Good start with hard forechecking and solid defense, plus the mental resiliency were all "A"s. With a couple injuries though, yes they are collapsing too much, they aren't forechecking, he's screwing with the lines way too often, he's constantly trying to put skill players with brick hands grinders, and obviously had lots of issues with some of his vets, and that's a good "D" or "F".

I think he's trying to outcoach himself. Keep it simple. Put your skill guys on the ice in the offensive zone and your checkers in the defensive zone. Don't get too cute with the line combos. Put the skill guys together in ways they complement each other and keep the checkers and energy lines distinct.

Jarick is offline   Reply With Quote