View Single Post
Old
02-23-2006, 08:26 AM
Ola

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovalev27hf
is it just me or does lundqvist look like crap in this tournament. to me the only real good game that he looked like himself in was against the usa. today he let two goals in that he usually stops from what i've seen. the russia game was brutal, and the game against kaz i believe he let in another softee and he really only faced a few shots. imo he just doesn't look that interested. either that or he looks real tired. am i alone on this one?
I don't know if its Lundqvist or Swedish defense. I have to admit that I felt less nervous when Tellqvist played against Slovakia.

The last WCH the Swedish D managed to either score owngoals or give away impossible situations every game. Lundqvist have been a bit shaky playing for the blue and gold since then.

Obviously the game can be allot tougher for the goalies at this level then in the NHL. They can never really relax because there are star players on the ice all the time.

Normally though, for Lundqvist to straight up win two games in a row against great teams in the NHL wouldn't be unusual. But right now id be suprised if he did. Its strange.