View Single Post
Old
03-31-2012, 01:18 AM
bert

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanny View Post
O'Brien has continued to improve every game, and has been one of our best pk'ers and best faceoff guy besides Spezza, there is absolutely zero reason why MacLean takes him out of the lineup.
Just because you say that doenst mean its true.... His faceoff percentage is 46.8 the worst of all center men on the team. He has struggled in his own zone on down low coverage and has been doing some puck watching. If you dont believe me go watch the highlites of the penguins and jets games. Blown coverage on the Wellwood goal especially.

I think for the most part he has played well but Winchester is a natural centerman and plays the same role and did it more effectively when he was in the lineup. The other options to remove from the lineup are Klinkhammer, Daugevins and Condra. Klink and Daug are left wingers can obrien play left wing?

Perhaps sitting Condra out may light a fire under his ass because he hasnt played well the last 20 games or so. He seems like a confidence guy so I am not sure if this will just make him worse.

Daugevins has showed some life lately creating offense so I dont want him gone. Klinkhammer hits like a truck goes up and down his wing effectively so id like to see him stay in.

bert is offline   Reply With Quote