View Single Post
Old
03-31-2012, 11:56 AM
TheHudlinator

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium Rare View Post
so your idea is to get more soft wingers? guess what our top 6 wingers aren't the problem. we need a #1 center, better defense (and trading Bouwmeester makes our defense significantly worse) and a system that plays to the abilities of our players, which IMO is a high tempo offensive game.

So why not keep a player who's absence will only hurt the team when it makes more sense to bring in a coach with a more offensive system? Bring in guys to support Bouwmeester and a system to allow the likes of him, Iggy, Cammalleri and Tanguay to succeed.

Semin is not enough of an upgrade on any of our top 6 wingers to make this remotely worth while. And Grabner well there is a reason he was on his 3rd team before he he played his rookie season and he demonstrated why this season. He just isn't that good, especially at the HORRIBLE contract the Isles signed him too.
That is your opinion I have mine but that doesn't make either of us "bad" fans. I believe that we should rebuild the team, but if we build around Jbow by the time the team is ready he will be over 30 versus rebuilding around a younger core that will have a longer window.

TheHudlinator is offline   Reply With Quote