Reminder: The NHL is all about making money.
View Single Post
03-31-2012, 02:14 PM
1 nation under Oil
Join Date: Mar 2011
Originally Posted by
- Battled hard in the third
- There's still four games to get into eighth
- No longer in control of our destiny and just four games to get ahead of Caps
- More knocks: Myers (puck to face), Weber (boarding injury), Roy (migraines)
- The home ice continues to be sub-par
and Michalek take Stafford and Vanek out of the play in those last few seconds reminded me of how pissed I was that the Sabres blew a point to the Avs because they couldn't do just that
He was a beast out there. The thing about Oripik is that he's almost as good a skater as Sekera, but he's HUGE and very physical as well. One play in the second he pushed Roy away from the front of the net and kind of banged him into Leino. He had them both standing behind the net and he just kind of looked at them like, "Stay". I also couldn't help but notice that it was orpik bearing down on Leino when he fluffed another Grade A scoring chance. He is unspeakably frustrating to watch.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Play4Miracles*