View Single Post
Old
03-31-2012, 03:24 PM
Holden Caulfield
Perennial Skeptic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil Fisher View Post
Likely true. I have a hard time believing any of those three would have got much out of another year of Junior. A year in the AHL as an 18 year-old would be a different story.
Just gonna clarify, since all 3 of those guys were drafted out of the CHL, none of them were eligible for the AHL in their year after the draft. Kane would not have been AHL eligible until this year, same with Burmistrov since he was a late birthday (born after Sept 15th then you are only eligible for the draft the year after everybody else your age born before Sept 15th). Bogosian wasn't AHL eligible until 2010-11. Their 20 year old years basically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps241 View Post
Belushi is trying to rally his collage buddies to get revenge on a fellow fraternity and gives a speech where he says was it over when the Germans bombed pearl harbour

The part allot of people probably don't know is at the end of the movie when they are rolling the credits they are showing all the guys pictures and When it came to Belushi it was revealed he was "a history major"
I didn't know that I'd post the clip, but it's very NSFW. GermanJetsFan I strongly suggest this movie, just a classic one of my favourites.

Holden Caulfield is online now   Reply With Quote