Old
03-31-2012, 07:17 PM
Glen Teflon Sather
Like A Boss

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Glen Teflon Sather
Quote:
Originally Posted by BwayBshirt View Post
On one hand, I agree with this sentiment. This can depress the hell out of a Rangers' fan sifting through this thread.

On the other hand, threads like these keep us humble...whether we need that painful syringe or not.
I agree it keeps us humble, I haven't seen this team in first place since I was 9, I'm 27 now. I was there every Rangers Devils game in the swamp as a kid watching them crushed and being made fun of. I still remember Johan ****ing Whitehall(spelling?) scoring one game. I lived through the so called dark age, maybe that's why I come off as a negative Nancy, and maybe that's why I'm so skeptical of our chances in the playoffs.

But to get back on topic, obvious draft busts are Stool Specimen, Montoya, Brendl, Lundmark, Maholtra. Free agent busts Kamensky, Gomez, Drury, Redden, Kotalik, Holik, I was watching a game I taped from like 2004 damn I forgot Lindros and Jagr played on a line here for a short time. Imagine if they both were going at the same time, and a healthy Bure? Mind/universe blown

Glen Teflon Sather is offline   Reply With Quote