Old
02-24-2006, 01:00 AM
larsmark

vCash: 500
Bobby Clarke to attack

http://svt.se/svt/jsp/Crosslink.jsp?...57&lpos=rubrik

Bad translation
-------------------------------------------
Peter Forsbergs boss in Philadelphia, Bobby Clarke is very critical towards the European national teams way to work.

- The Europeans put an enourmous pressure on our players. It shouldn't be allowed Clarke says to Sportbladet.

Clarke is talking about NHL players, such as Peter Forsberg and mean they have been forced to play in the Olympics injured. But Peter Forsberg respondes.

All the decisions I have taken are my own. I have never played if I didn't feel well.
-------------------------------------------

Is Bobby Clarke so stupid that he doesn't understand that it's the PLAYERS who want to play? The national team doesn't force anybody to participate if they don't want to. Why can't US and Canadians (especially US) people understand that the Olympics is as big as winning a Stanley Cup for many Europeans?

The NHL is *****ing about TWO weeks every fourth year, how pathetic is that? In soccer for example the leauges stop for every national team game and mostly let all their players play for their own country. And then we don't mean just the bigger tournaments but all the qualificiation games, all the practice games before etc.

I don't understand people who dont understand the pride of representing their own country.